Astronics Test Systems adopts a life-cycle approach in our quality policies and procedures. From engineering through design, from installation through maintenance service, our quality team works to ensure your electronics realize the longest utilization for maximum overall value. Our quality mission is simply “Provide our customers with products and services that meet their requirements, are reliable, and are delivered on time.”
Astronics Corporation maintains an effective quality assurance system under the guidelines of ANSI/ASQC Standard Q9000-2000 (ISO 9001), as well as applicable customer QA specifications and Astronics Policies. Astronics’ Quality System includes provisions for defining and verifying material quality throughout all operations, including procurement, fabrication, in-process manufacturing, final assembly and delivery. Our quality system encompasses those actions necessary by all departments and individual employees to ensure delivered products, whether hardware, software, or services, conform to an established ISO 9001/2008 and AS9100 Rev. C-compliant quality system for development, production and sustainment.
Our Corporation is dedicated to a systemic improvement approach that enlists various methods to ensure continuous quality in our customer’s product. These improvements are achieved through disciplined use of documented variability techniques, such as Statistical Process Control, Design of Experiments, and Process Certification during the production build. Our procedures and work instructions are written to address each organization’s requirements and needs. When necessary and appropriate, cross-references are provided within the documentation to define the interrelationships of achieving a given process.
The Government is welcome at any time to perform inspections, verifications, and evaluations to authenticate conformance to program requirements.
• 150,000 sq. feet of manufacturing space in Irvine, CA and Orlando, FL
• AS9100 ANAB, # UQA 0108574
• ISO 9001
• CMMI Dev – Maturity Level 3
• Department of Defense Alternative Release Procedures (ARP)
Quality Recognition Awards
• Intel Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement Award
• Boeing Gold Supplier – Quality, Delivery, Performance
• Raytheon Exceptional Supplier – Quality, Delivery
• Lockheed Martin Supplier, high category - Quality
Quality and Standards Organization Memberships
• IPC - Association for Connecting Electronics Industries
• GIDEP - Government-Industry Data Exchange Program
• VXI Consortium
• LXI Consortium
• PXI Systems Alliance
• IVI Foundation
Quality Assurance Staff Certifications
• American Society for Quality