Astronics Test Systems offers decades of knowledge and experience with training device development, production, and support. We specialize in 1:1 scale maintenance training systems and part task trainers. Work with us to maximize your important system investments with low-cost, high-fidelity trainers.
Our experience in mission and maintenance trainers for commercial, DOD, and international customers includes the following:
- F-35 JSF integrated power package trainer
- CH-47 electrical maintenance trainer
- F-15SA armaments trainer
- F-22 seat and canopy trainer
- F-22 cockpit and forward fuselage trainers
- Avenger weapon table top trainer
- Stinger troop proficiency trainer
No program is too large or complex for our experienced teams. We provide a complete experience for your trainer program, including:
- Challenge and program analysis
- System design, development, and manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- 3D model design and print services
- Engineer-to-engineer management including PDR,CDR,TRR reviews
- Large-scale manufacturing
- Heavy structure load testing
- High-fidelity systems replication for electro-mechanical systems
- Integrated software systems
- Systems integration
- Installation, training, logistics, provisioning and support
- Complete documentation
Why Work With Astronics?
We’re experienced. We understand your time and cost challenges. We’re innovative. Above all, we deliver.
We collaborate tightly with you for a seamless experience in developing a trainer that gets the job done. We pride ourselves on:
- Top flight engineering. Our experienced engineering team is vertically integrated to speed design time while cutting down cost and hassle. Count on electrical, mechanical, software and test engineering all under one roof. Designs maximize the efficient use of prime mission equipment hardware and software.
- Local facilities with worldwide support. U.S. design and manufacturing facilities combine with Astronics’ experience and depth to completely support your program anywhere, worldwide.
- Dedicated program management. With years of mission and maintenance industry experience, our program managers keep your program running smoothly, and on budget.
- Unmatched procurement strength. Our extensive supply chain management system pulls from a vast supplier base to ensure programs flow smoothly.
Get Started Today
Contact us for program examples and to discover how Astronics can help reduce costs and speed development of your next mission and maintenance trainer.