Space Electronics Testing
Your Partner for Testing Space Systems
testing mission critical programs, space system companies count on Astronics Test Systems. Verify performance, save testing costs, and reduce time to liftoff with test solutions from Astronics.
We offer a rich and varied heritage of testing space electronic systems with test instruments and automated test systems. You may be familiar with our solutions from when they were provided under the previous company names of Racal Instruments and EADS North American Test Services.
From rockets to vehicles to payload systems, Astronics is the space industry’s most proven and preferred test partner.
Test Solutions for Space Applications
We excel at providing space system test solutions for complex programs where reliable operation means supporting life and preserving investments. Launch your test program with:
- High resolution, high precision test instrumentation
- Automated test equipment incorporating hardware design and software integration
- Test program set (TPS) development and integration
- Design verification and acceptance testing
- On-site commissioning, including installation, calibration, and training
- Configuration-controlled documentation including drawings, user manuals, spares lists
- Logistics and ongoing support, including maintenance, repair, spares, training, and other services
- Detailed obsolescence management
View Our Solutions
A Long Heritage of Success
Whatever your program, chances are we've provided test solutions for it or similar programs over the years. We offer experience in building test solutions for all space program types:
- Laboratory testing: electronics functional test, stress test, shock, vibration, etc.
- Rocket and launch vehicle systems
- Payload systems
- Space vehicles
View the partial list of programs supported over the years.
We hope you’ll work with us if you’re seeking:
A proven space-grade test partner. Over the years, we’ve helped customers test and document the world's most mission critical systems. Starting with COTS components, we'll design and build cost-effective systems for testing sophisticated space electronics. We support NASA, JPL, ULA, and a host of other space labs and production facilities worldwide. When failure is not an option, count on us.
A collaborative partner you can trust. Our vertically integrated engineering team – electrical, mechanical, software and test – works in close partnership with your team to ensure your test equipment requirements are exceeded, on time, every time.
Built locally, deployed globally. Solutions are designed and built in the USA and deployed to your facility anywhere in the world. The Astronics global project management team shepherds your project with sophisticated logistical precision all the way through.
Get More Information
For more information or to request a quote, fill out the form below or contact sales.