Roll out the red (white and blue) carpet: AUTOTESTCON heads back to National Harbor, Maryland this year, bringing the latest innovations from the mil/aero test industry to the doorstep of our nation's capital. Sponsored by IEEE, the conference and exhibition will take place at the Gaylord Convention Center, September 17-20, 2018, and will highlight key topics such as:
- Performance Based Logistics
- Health Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Cyber Security
- Test & Support Management
Mil/aero test engineers are facing some major challenges on a daily basis: extending the life of legacy equipment, keeping up with repair demands, remaining both time- and cost-efficient in critical situations, among many others. Astronics Test Systems will exhibit in booth #105 this year where we look forward to discussing our latest solutions for these challenges.
Want to know where else you can find us throughout the week? Here are our top three “can’t miss” activities:
1. See our products in action
Short of scheduling a full-on demo visit to one of our facilities, you won’t see this many of our products in one place anywhere else. Most notably, we’re unveiling our new ATS-6100 WFT Wire Fault Tester, a portable, ruggedized device to locate hard faults (opens and shorts) and soft faults (intermittent) on metallic conductors with superior noise rejection. Highlighted in a recent article in Evaluation Engineering, here’s what else you can see there:
- ATS-3100 PXI Integration Platform
- ATS-3100 RTS – The Complete Solution for Mission-Critical Radio Test
- CTS-6010 – Portable Communications Test Set
- Freedom 2 Universal Function Tester
- VIPER/T Configuration – Virtual Instrument Portable Equipment Repairer/ Tester
- 6084 H VXI to PXI/PXIe Hybrid Carrier
- As Tabor Electronics' US Solutions provider, we will also demonstrate:
2. Join us for Monday Night Football and Tailgating
All AUTOTESTCON attendees are invited to join us for food, drinks, and tailgate games as we watch the Chicago Bears take on the Seattle Seahawks for Monday Night Football! Enjoy the game on jumbo screens, reconnect with old friends, and get a friendly competition going in our tailgate area, complete with cornhole and other games.
- WHERE: Riverview Ballroom A, Gaylord National Convention Center
- WHEN: Monday, September 17th, 2018
- TIME: 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm (kick-off at 8:15 pm)
3. Catch us at the panel discussion, "Trends in ATE & Instrumentation"
Panelists from across the industry will discuss topics including trends in mil/aero automated test equipment, the transition from legacy to modern platforms, and the evolution of technology in the mil/aero defense industry, among others. Moderated by Rick Nelson of Evaluation Engineering, Astronics Test Systems Product Marketing Manager Charles Greenberg will also participate.
With the show returning to the DC area, this year is poised to be one of the most exciting editions of AUTOTESTCON yet. If you will be attending and would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us.