- Switching & RFIUs
- Test Instruments
- Digital Multimeters
- Digital Test Instruments
- Extenders and Carriers
- Motion and Sensor Instruments
- Radio Frequency, Communications, & Navigation Test Systems
- Rubidium Frequency Standards
- Universal Counter/Timers
- VXI to PXI Transition Products
- Waveform Generators
- Test, Simulation, & Avionics Interfaces
Digital Test Instruments
PXI Digital Test Instrument
Conduct pattern-based digital tests incorporating the latest parallel, digital, serial, and bus protocols with the PXIe-6943 digital test instrument.
This instrument is TPS-compatible with the legacy VXI digital test instrument from Astronics as well as other instrument vendors.
The PXIe-6943 DTI for PXI Express provides the basis for a complete state-of-the-art digital solution at the subsystem level. The PXIe-6943 is the solution for both legacy digital replacement and new test stations to be built for digital test including aircraft/avionics, weapons systems, spacecraft, semiconductors, and medical devices.
The PXIe-6943 Digital Test Instrument (DTI) provides 32 high-performance digital I/O channels in a space-saving single-wide PXI Express compatible module. The PXIe-6943 DTI operates at data rates up to 50 MHz with 1 ns edge placement, variable slew rates, and <3 ns channel-to-channel skew.Datasheet
VXI Digital Test Instrument
The T940 Series for the VXIbus provides the basis for a complete state-of-the-art digital solution at the subsystem level. The T940 is the solution for both legacy digital replacement and new test stations to be built for digital test including aircraft/ avionics, weapons systems, spacecraft, semiconductors and medical devices.The T940 Series forms the backbone of a digital subsystem that may include switching, analog instrumentation, and even an RF subsystem.
This product was formerly offered under the brand name Talon Instruments.
The Astronics T940 Series of Digital Test Instruments provides up to 64 high-performance digital I/O channels in a space-saving single-wide VXI 4.0 compatible module. The T940 Series operates at data rates up to 50 MHz with 1 ns edge placement, variable slew rates, and <3 ns channel-to-channel skew.
Key features include:
- 50 MHz digital stimulus and response with 1 ns edge placement resolution
- Engineered for reliability with an advanced thermal design, temperature monitoring, and over-temperature shutdown
- Innovative software tools to speed test development
- Scalable design supports synchronized digital test systems from 24 to 768 channels
- High-speed data sequencer provides control of stimulus/response patterns
- Optional software tools simplify legacy replacement and preserve TPS investment
Contact & Support
Astronics Test Systems
P: +1.949.859.8999 Main OfficeRequest for Quote Customer Support